Monday, October 22, 2012

Dad's House

With the wedding 19 (!!!!) days away, it may be no surprise that I have been a crappy blogger.

For 19 more days, I probably will be, but...we recently went up to Lebanon to visit my dad. My sister and nephews came, too.

The boys love Eric.

Mojo...I don't know if he's really all that smart, but he's still adorable.



Dad has some weird German helmet with a spike on it.

 
They are way too adorable with dogs.





 


My brother and stepmother.  


Gather 'round Papaw hour.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Your wedding is only 19 days away?! That's crazy! I can't wait to read about it though, I hope you post pictures of the big day. :D

    You have some seriously cute nephews. And the dogs are so cute too! I love those Bulldog faces, they never fail to make me smile, and sometimes giggle.

    ReplyDelete