Tuesday, October 4, 2011

4 people, 1 car.

Today has been a crazy day. We're going to the gym five days a week now - I've got a wedding dress to fit into! - and after that, things just never seemed to slow down until now. Mary's Kia is broken, it's always broken. It gets fixed and then two days later won't even start. This has been going on for months. It stopped working altogether today, she only just got it back yesterday evening.


I'm going to go do some scrapbooking. I don't know if it's nice or neurotic that I think of the scrapbooks I work on as something I'll give to our kids; a clear picture of our pasts and lives right now.


So today, just a couple pictures. Eric bought a shirt (weird atomic-aqua color) with a medical motif that I think is cool, and Piper is a sulky teenager right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment