Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Violet Appreciation Day

Sometimes I just look at Violet, and I think, man, thank god I have a Collie, and I know the Collie people out there know what I'm talking about. How on earth did I ever get through the day without her goofy, crazy talking, leaning, somersaulting, Violetness?

Her adoration of cupcake frosting, her head-first full-body leaning, her opinionated barks whenever she does a "down," her sweet face when she walks around carrying a toy, her morning snuggles, the way she sprints after her Cuz when we play fetch in the backyard, the lightbulb that goes on when she learns a new trick or command. How boring must life be without a Collie?

A sleepy Collie...

A snuggly Collie...



A silly Collie...


A mischievous Collie...


A fluffy baby Collie...



A beautiful Collie...

 


A fun Collie...


A zoomie Collie...



I love my Collie so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment