Friday, August 31, 2012

Gladiators

The dogs, they are wild.

Sometimes, when they play, they are like warriors. Like gladiators.


Java is (generally, a few circumstances notwithstanding) so sweetly gentle with Natalie. He is such a big, powerful dog. He could whomp her right in half if he wanted to. Instead, he lays down so they're the same height and "plays" with her. He takes a lot of crap.
 




Also, I don't know if I've told you, but Natty can be terrifying.

Whaaaaat, you say? Natalie is an Aussie, you say. Natalie is white, you say, and kind of fluffy, and very small. Natalie has pretty blue eyes. Yeah, well...


See if that doesn't pop up in your nightmares. 

2 comments:

  1. Those picture are great!

    Natalie is somewhat chilling, I do agree ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could Java's fur be any shinier? :-)
    I think I'm blind from shiny dog.
    She is terrifying (and cute) in those toothy pictures.

    ReplyDelete