So, my very favorite Collie blog Two Collies and a Mutt nominated Eating The Elephant for the Liebster award, in spite of my flagrant blog-slacking of late! I think that that's incredibly sweet of them and would love to spread the Liebstering.
Here's how it works.
Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award, there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award, we must do the following:
With the first two done, here are my five favorites.
1. Two Collies and a Mutt - we love to read about the adventures of Petal, Lassie, and Ella. And when I say we, I mean we - every time I open the page, Violet comes sidling over to check out the pictures.
2. Collieful Living - a somewhat infrequent poster, but they share some lovely Collie pictures and stories are are fun to read. :]
3. Going For 'Good Dog!' - another houseful of herding dogs, which is obviously my favorite thing to read about. Going For 'Good Dog!' is a great training, dog-loving blog with a very adorable new pup to watch grow.
4. Reactive Champion - a social worker by day, dog trainer by night? As a social work student with a love of dog training and a reactive GSD, this is right up my alley. It's a very thoughtful, well written blog.
5. Sims 2 Stories by Lorelei - this one deviates from the dog blog theme, but if you like The Sims, Lorelei writes some fantastic stories. I only wish I had the patience to write like that.