The adults are unsure about this interloper.
Violet reluctantly shares her water bowl.
His spot, all night.
Or here...between our his-and-hers sheep pjs.
Maybe here, too...
And a little bit of here.
He's really, really adorable. I hope he ends up with a very happy home in 2012.
Speaking of which, 2012. It's going to be a really big year. This is the year that I will/intend to...
- Get married.
- Start a family.
- Lose a certain amount of weight, or if nothing else, better health is inevitable with frequent exercise and a revamped cooking plan.
- Compete with Violet for the first time.
- Watch Eric compete with Piper for the first time.
- Get Violet's CGC.
- Maybe give herding a go, if we can find the time.
- Start college.
- Buy a second car.
- Recarpet the house.
- Put up a privacy fence? Maybe/probably.
- Continue to volunteer at the daycare, and continue to do my small part to help Collies with TSCR.
I have never been so excited about a year in my life.