There are no quality pictures to be had today. Most of these are cell phone pictures, as the camera is whatever's between on its last leg and dead.
At the daycare last week, we asked the four year olds what they wanted for Christmas and tacked them up underneath a paper tree on the bulletin boards.
I hear you, Mya. I'd like a guy, a house, and a baby in the house, too. Halfway there.
What four year old wants a fruit basket for Christmas?
A pretty ballsy request.
Ms. Edith is a preschool teacher with a six month old baby of her own. No surprise here.
It snowed today! We've had "first snow of the year where there were flakes falling from the sky," and "first light dusting of snow," but today was the first real snow. Half the kids didn't show up for daycare, so the three and four year old rooms were combined. They were entranced.
I was excited to get home and see what the dogs thought about it. They loved it.
Speaking of the camera dying - time for that Christmas present round-up post!
We were extremely fortunate.
The house (Eric, Adam, me, Mary) has...
- A Wii system, with games and a Wii Fit, some other things. Holy cannoli, I did not see that one coming.
- An electronic Monopoly game.
- A beautiful Collie tote bag to use when school starts in January. The dog on it looks a lot like Violet, and has a purple background - my favorite color.
- A stocking full of school supplies and cow tales, including a super cute hippo flash drive and purple paper clips.
- A recipe binder that I desperately needed and wanted.
- An Archiver's gift card.
- A cookbook (with adorable cookie cutters) of organic dog treat recipes.
- Two Sims 2 stuff packs. For the Sims fans out there (I'm talking to you, Lorelei) - IKEA and Kitchen & Bath. Yes!
- My favorite perfume - big bottle.
- A brand new purple camera. Yessss! I am super excited to get to try it out.
- Hungry Girl 300 Under 300 - the cookbook I've been lusting after.
- Some hair ties from Cassie.
- Photo coasters.
- A candle.
- The German Shepherd Dog: A Genetic History by Malcolm Willis.
- A shirt that says "Evolution of the German Shepherd" with the evolution line and a GSD as the final thing.
- An agility class with Piper.
- Lord of the Rings Triology. Sigh.
- A training vest for Piper. Seeing a theme here?
- A Madden Game for the Wii.
- A picture frame.
- Socks, which may be his favorite gift.
- More Wii controllers.
- An iPod with very nice speakers.
Cookbook back cover.
Collie bag. ♥
It was a very blessed Christmas.